You can find the orders you purchased with your customer account on Forstep Style:
- Login to your account
- Click ‘My Orders’
If you can’t find an order on your purchase page, you may have:
- Checked out with a different email
- Checked out as a guest (click to learn more about guest checkout)
To check if you ordered with a different account:
- Go to forstepstyle.com/my-account
- Click ‘Account Details’ settings.
- See which email address is associated with this account.
- Then Sign out.
- Now, click ‘Sign in’ and try signing in with one of your other email addresses.
If you paid with PayPal, you may have used your PayPal email address to create an account. You may need to reset your password. If you don’t have a Forstep Style account associated with that email address, you’ll see an error message.
Go to ‘My Orders’, then ‘View Order Details’ to check if this is the account you used to make the order.