If you already made a purchase, you can contact the seller through My Orders and Customer Messages pages. If you have questions about an item before you buy, you can contact the seller through the product page.
Who are sellers?
Each shop on Forstep Style is independent. Shop owners (or “sellers”) are independent businesses who keep their own inventory and manage their own orders.
How To Contact Shop About an Order?
Contacting a seller through Messages is the best way to get information about a product, or after your purchase, resolve any issues you may have had with your order. Each seller manages their own orders, and makes decisions about cancellations, refunds, and returns.
- Sign in and go to Your account.
- Go to Customer Messages
- Choose the order you’re interested in, then select Send Message For This Order under your order.
- In the textbox that appears, let the seller know that you’d like to return or exchange an item and click Send Message To Seller
- The seller will be notified of the message and can respond.
How To Contact Shop Before Purchasing?
You can contact that seller directly by:
- On a product page, click the Vendor Info tab.
- Click the Contact button.
- If you aren’t already signed in to your account, you’ll be prompted to sign in. You will need to register a customer account if you do not have an account yet.
- Type your question into the textbox.
- After you Submit your Message, the seller will be notified and can respond.
Some sellers may choose to publicly leave an email address at their store front as well.