Full refunds will be processed for the canceled orders immediately after the order cancelation. The refunded orders have the status ‘refunded’ rather than canceled.
– If you purchased with a credit card: An Acquirer Reference Number (ARN) will be available in 1–3 business days. It may take 5-10 business days for funds to show in your payment account.
– If you have purchased with PayPal: Refunds will settle on your account immediately after the refund has been accepted and requested by your seller.
Note: As we are operating as a marketplace that allows verified sellers to list, manage and sell products using our platform, at this stage, we are not able to process returns or exchanges without receiving a manual refund request for that operation. Need help? Contact us at [email protected]. Our response time is 24-48 hours.
How do I return a product?
Since Forstep Style is a marketplace (platform), we encourage you to reach out to the seller directly if you experience an issue with your order. Sellers can solve most problems with orders. However, If you are not satisfied with the product(s) you have received, you have the option to return the goods to the sender under the following return policy.
– You should contact the seller through your account, and specify the reason for the return. You will then be provided with further information on the return process.
– Returns requests will only be accepted within 7 days of the delivery date.
– The buyer will be responsible for all the shipping fees involved (if otherwise stated in the seller’s refund and return policy visible on the product pages).
– The product being returned must be unused, in its original condition, in its original boxing, with tags attached.
– Refund will be issued back to the original payment method only.
– The buyer will be entitled to a refund once the item(s) are returned back to the sender successfully.
– The initial delivery fee is non-refundable.
– The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and the return address will be provided upon return confirmation by the seller.
Usually, the customer bears the return cost. However, if a mistake has been made by the seller (the wrong size and/or colorway has been sent), then the seller covers the return cost. For more information, please refer to our Return Policy. Need help in the process? Please our customer service team before returning any product(s).
Do you offer gift returns?
At the moment, we’re unable to offer an exchange or refund to the gift recipient.
To return your purchase, we’d need the holder of the original payment method to get in touch with us so we can assist further.
Anyone who purchases on Forstep Style Marketplace receives the following guarantees:
Full refund if you haven’t received the order;
– You will get a full refund if the order does not arrive within 90 days following the date order was placed or product is significantly different from the seller’s description.
How it works: All sellers will set a delivery time with a maximum of 90 days. If the customer proves the order was not received within 90 days, the buyer will get a full refund.
Full refunds are not available in the following circumstances:
– The order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
– The order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside your or the seller’s control (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by natural disaster or disease)
– Other exceptional circumstances outside seller and/or marketplace control
Refund or keep the product- Working with your seller can be the quickest way to resolve an issue, as they may be able to issue a refund to you or help with a return. You can get a full refund if the product is significantly different from the product description, or the seller can offer you a partial refund and suggest you keep the product. The seller may offer you a product replacement as well.
How it works: Each seller sets a return policy to resolve issues where the item is not as described (i.e. who is responsible for return shipping costs and in which cases they are offering refunds). If your item is not as described, you should contact your seller first from your account to discuss a resolution related to the case. If you accept the product and want to keep it, you should negotiate a partial refund. Otherwise, you will get a full refund as established by the seller’s return policy which can be found on the product price page (an item that you have purchased)
If you’ve tried working with your seller, but still need to file a dispute, please contact our customer service and we will investigate the case further.’