If you ordered from Forstep Style, you may have tracking information for your package. You can check the status of your order from your account. Next to your order, you’ll see the shipping status:
- Un-Shipped: The seller didn’t shipped the order yet or didn’t update the order on Forstep Style.
- Shipped: The seller marked the order as shipped and a unique tracking code has been created.
- Delivered: The seller marked the order as delivered.
If your order says Shipped, but there are no further updates, either:
- Your order doesn’t include tracking information
- The shipping carrier hasn’t logged the package’s movement yet
- The seller hasn’t given the package to the shipping carrier yet
If your order is Not Shipped yet or you have questions about tracking your package, you can contact the seller from your account to check in on the order status.
If your order is Shipped, you can track your order if you have a tracking number.
To find your order:
- Sign in to your account
- Go to Orders
- Find your order on the Purchases page.